Good Vote Kamala Harris 2024 Vintage Shirt

 Don’t get Good Vote Kamala Harris 2024 Vintage Shirt me wrong I know there’s a lot of grey and nuance in this thing called life. But I think individuals in the military at this point in time have to be self-aware enough to realize how different the “idea” of serving is from reality. People who have never risked their lives before having no business as “commander”. It’s a joke this fat piece of human filth has any authority whatsoever. But I’m Canadian and never served so what do I know. I would like to hear one of his supporters explain this one away. I want to see a disabled veteran do it. Vote or not: either way you make your choice for who wins in November.

Buy it: Good Vote Kamala Harris 2024 Vintage Shirt


Premium Trending This Is Season:

Blablatees - Custom - T-shirt




Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Black Cat Witch Never Underestimate An Old Lady Who Has Magic Halloween Shirt

Sugar Skull Halloween Day Of The Dead Shirt

Bigfoot Rock And Roll Grandma Like A Regular Grandma But Way More Squatchy American Flag Shirt