LGBT Fight For The Things You Care About Ruth Bader Ginsburg Shirt

 I said I’m not voting for LGBT Fight For The Things You Care About Ruth Bader Ginsburg Shirt the Democrat or Republican. I have other options. Wow, the assumptions you make, I can tell where your mind at. If you don’t vote for my point of view, you are supporting a Nazi. Grrr, angry, yeah, that’s you. Yeah, sorry if I want to elect someone who won’t forcibly sterilize immigrants. I’ll make sure to keep an ear out for opposing viewpoints. Guess what? Supporting trump makes someone a nazi. For the sake of America, I hope whatever third party candidates end up coming. Around end up being good enough to be elected, because from what I’ve seen in the past.

Buy it:  LGBT Fight For The Things You Care About Ruth Bader Ginsburg Shirt


Premium Trending This Is Season:

Blablatees - Custom - T-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Black Cat Witch Never Underestimate An Old Lady Who Has Magic Halloween Shirt

Sugar Skull Halloween Day Of The Dead Shirt

Bigfoot Rock And Roll Grandma Like A Regular Grandma But Way More Squatchy American Flag Shirt