Life Is A Lot Like Skateboarding Shirt

 I’d love to Life Is A Lot Like Skateboarding Shirt leave right now. I don’t feel comfortable here anymore. Our government is hostile, oppressive. And is not interested in protecting the citizens who are not in the 1%. I want to live in a place where the government protects and allows it’s citizens to thrive and flourish without having to broke because I got sick, or spend a lifetime paying back student loans for college. Or have to get insurance to cover the money that my main insurance doesn’t cover. You add all the Racism, neo-nazis, murdering cops, anti-maskers, Qanon fuck-jobs. Who in their right mind would ever want to live in a place like this? No disagreements but those are the 4 most likely to be those votes. Most likely, not particularly likely though.

Buy it:  Life Is A Lot Like Skateboarding Shirt 


Premium Trending This Is Season:

Blablatees - Custom - T-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Black Cat Witch Never Underestimate An Old Lady Who Has Magic Halloween Shirt

Sugar Skull Halloween Day Of The Dead Shirt

Bigfoot Rock And Roll Grandma Like A Regular Grandma But Way More Squatchy American Flag Shirt