Pretty Dogs Before Dudes Shirt

 I don’t know if it’s my Pretty Dogs Before Dudes Shirt own cynicism or just something. I’ve learned from growing up with a mother and grandmother who are both diagnosed narcissists. And an adopted brother who was a diagnosed psychopath and therefore remarkably charming to most people. But, I’ve never ever trusted a person who is so charming and charismatic. Any unusual level of charm and charisma immediately makes me extremely uneasy. It’s like I can feel the darkness hidden underneath. I’ve never found my intuition to be wrong with these people though.

Buy it: Pretty Dogs Before Dudes Shirt 

Premium Trending This Is Season:

Blablatees - Custom - T-shirt


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Black Cat Witch Never Underestimate An Old Lady Who Has Magic Halloween Shirt

Sugar Skull Halloween Day Of The Dead Shirt

Bigfoot Rock And Roll Grandma Like A Regular Grandma But Way More Squatchy American Flag Shirt