Funny Gadsden Flag Oh Please Tread On Me Shirt

 I dunno, it was just a thought. I’d leave it to Funny Gadsden Flag Oh Please Tread On Me Shirt the experts to figure out what a good solution would be. Perhaps the answer is that the FBI should disclose a breakdown of security risks that comes with a presidential candidate. Such as debts or ties to shady figures. I imagine that would be vulnerable to abuse as well, but if it was done in a timely fashion I suppose a candidate could contest the findings. And demand transparency. Well, presumably they’d be doing this for both candidates.

Buy it: Funny Gadsden Flag Oh Please Tread On Me Shirt 


Premium Trending This Is Season:

Blablatees - Custom - T-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Black Cat Witch Never Underestimate An Old Lady Who Has Magic Halloween Shirt

Sugar Skull Halloween Day Of The Dead Shirt

Bigfoot Rock And Roll Grandma Like A Regular Grandma But Way More Squatchy American Flag Shirt