Nice Satan 666 God Is Busy Can I Help You Shirt

 It’s the two repeating “cr” sounds in Nice Satan 666 God Is Busy Can I Help You Shirt a row. If this word were in common usage, I’d imagine it would undergo what is called “haplology,” whereby one of the sounds gets elided, like probably -> probly. So it would probably become secrecy. The Incas operated this way as well. Wars were fought on behalf of mummified leaders who were still “in charge” and carried around in a clay pot. Or at least that’s what I remember from the mummy museum in Cusco. I thought you said Costco and I were like “damn, I should renew my membership”. So why do you call him a former leader? Did you not read your own title?

Buy it:  Nice Satan 666 God Is Busy Can I Help You Shirt


Premium Trending This Is Season:

Blablatees - Custom - T-shirt




Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Black Cat Witch Never Underestimate An Old Lady Who Has Magic Halloween Shirt

Sugar Skull Halloween Day Of The Dead Shirt

Bigfoot Rock And Roll Grandma Like A Regular Grandma But Way More Squatchy American Flag Shirt